Voyager Golden Record Vinyl
When we think of the Voyager Golden Records, what comes to mind is the set of diagrams that are actually on the cover and not the record itself (well, or Carl Sagan, because, you know, CARL SAGAN). These sleeves show hypothetical beings how to access the information on the record itself and how they'd find us. The sleeves and records in combination explain in the language of science and math what we're all about, which is a pretty neat way to introduce yourself if you ask us.
Now you can have all of that interstellar sciency goodness on your living room table, which is particularly convenient in case the aliens show up at your house first. In the Voyager Golden Record Vinyl 3LP Box Set you'll get 3 vinyl LPs in heavyweight jackets, a 96-page companion book containing all the images included on the original, a 12" square gold foil print of the Voyager Golden Record cover diagram, a DLC for the audio files, and a turntable slipmat with a NASA/JPL-Caltech diagram of the Voyager spacecrafts' trajectories across the solar system, all packed in a custom record box.
- Voyager Golden Record Vinyl 3LP Box Set
- 3 translucent gold 140 gram vinyl LPs in poly-lined paper sleeves
- 3 heavyweight jackets, gold ink on black
- 96-page softcover book containing all images included on the original Voyager Interstellar Record, gallery of images transmitted back from the Voyager probes, and new essay by Timothy Ferris, producer of the original golden record
- Gold foil print of Voyager Golden Record cover diagram, archival paper, 12" x 12"
- Full-color plastic digital download card for all audio of the Voyager Golden Record (MP3 or FLAC formats)
- Turntable slipmat featuring NASA/JPL-Caltech diagram of the Voyager spacecrafts' trajectories across the solar system, gold ink on high-quality black felt
- A deluxe record box with pull-ribbon, gold ink on black
- Includes nearly 2 hours of audio
- Sounds remastered from high-resolution digital transfers of the original Golden Record tapes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.