To-Go Packet Salt and Pepper Shakers
Why does McDonald's get to have all those handy salt and pepper packets while we're stuck with old-fashioned shakers at home? here's Fred's answer - a jumbo pair of porcelain packets you can call your own. So bring on that side order of fries and get ready to shake. S&P to go is molded from food-safe porcelain ceramic.
- The convenience and style of the little classic salt and pepper packets can be brought home with Fred and friends
- Fred and friends S+P to go is modeled after the packets you might find at a fast food restaurant
- This is a jumbo pair of porcelain packets you can call your own; fill with salt and pepper and keep handy
- The salt and pepper is dispensed from the little holes on the front side of the ceramic packets
- The salt and pepper shakers are molded from food-safe porcelain ceramic
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.